With four weeks in the book, the standings are started to shape up and the NFL-Gear team is poised to release out first list of power rankings. We had a lot to debate, but made each decision based on statistics and merit. Let us know what you think:
1) Seattle Seahawks - No question here. One team is the best in the league.
2) Denver Brincos - We've seen Cincinati here on a few other blogs, but Denver's only is came in OT at Seattle and they are still the second best team in the league.
3) Cincinnati Bengals - If this train keeps on rolling then we may end up seeing them even higher.
4) Arizona Cardnals - As the third unbeaten team, they deserve the nod at 4.
5) Baltimore Ravens - Steve Smith is a beast, and he did it with class against his old team. These guys are for real, even without Ray Rice
6) San Diego Chargers - With their only loss coming by a single point against a great Arizona squad, this team is 3-1 with a win against Seattle
7) Philadelphia Eagles - Before an absolute blunder the other night, this was a top 3 team. Now we're scratching our heads.
8) Detroit Lions - There is much raw talent on this team. They will determine their own fate.
9) Dallas Cowboys - This team has continued to impress with a statement win against New Orleans. Hold your breath, though. They've been running the ball way too well.
10) Indianapolis Colts - Andrew Luck seems to have shaken off the cob webs that held in back weeks one and two. This is a scary team, and they're playing well for now.
Just missed: San Francisco 49ers, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans. Thoughts?